How to Start a New Club
If you wish to join, start or run a club, please review the instructions below.
If you are interested in starting a new club or affiliating an existing club with the La Trobe Student Union, please follow the instructions on this page.
Conditions of Affiliation
In order to affiliate a club must be able to meet the following conditions:
- its aims and objectives must not conflict with those of La Trobe University.
- it should not duplicate the activities of an existing club. See attached document for more specific rules surrounding affiliation Affiliation Fact Sheet
Please follow the steps below to list your club:
- Register your details to create a new account on this site. If you are already registered, simply sign in at the top of this page.
- Enter the details of your new club here.
- Once you have created this new entry, use the menu system to enter your club's members and assets.
- Use the menu system to select "Submit Club".
- Press "Submit Club for Approval"
- Once you have done this go to the Club Affiliation Forms, complete and submit your forms to the Clubs and Societies Officer at the Student Union Office, Upper West Agora.
- If you have any queries surrounding your affiliation application, contact the Clubs and Societies Officer on email@example.com or call 9479 2613
Start a New Club